Tuesday, November 16, 2010

JOY and JINGLE kits

I was so excited when I saw these darling Christmas decorations.  I just think they are so adorable!  Maria from You Craft Me Up is doing a workshop, but she lives kinda far form me, so I was so excited when she said she would sell the kits.  I am working something out to meet her to pick them up.  So...if by chance you are interested in either one or both, let me know ASAP so I can let her know.  Go check out her site for more pics and details.


Jingle kit $12


Joy kit $14

0 comments that made my day:

Post a Comment

Wait! Don't read and run. I would love to know what you think. Good? Bad? (Okay, maybe not the bad. My ego is fragile still.) It is your comments that keep this little brain buzzing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...